🎥🎥EYE BROWS ARE THE NIPPLES OF THE FACE🤗
1. My favourite eye pencil has been the @bobbibrown eyebrow wiz in MAHOGANY for as long as I can remember.
2. Holding the pencil with a light grip, I begin doing feather strokes tracing the outer brow and shading any sparse areas that are towards the end of the brow, avoid shading the front.
3. For under the brows I like to fill in super light, to maintain a “natural look” and keep the original shape. When filling in the front, do so only until you see a bit of shade connecting the hairs. Light strokes only, and build up the colour slowly!!!!! 4. Using @narsissist creamy concealer I always like to carve my brows out so they look clean and freshly waxed. Small strokes of concealer just under when the hair the hair line is.
5. When your happy with the concealer placement, buff the product down so they are no harsh lines. Then repeat on the top.
6. Using @maccosmeticsaustralia clear eyebrow jell I always brush the hairs upwards to create a fuller looking brow.✨✨
A little late to the Valentine's Day party but sure look. I really enjoyed how clean my under eye looked so I left it bare today for the first time everrrrrrr 😂😂 Who am I?!?! I also dished out my @flormar_irluk perfect coverage foundation and I forgot how much I loved it. Perfect for a full coverage complexion 👌