Literally loving the foliage over the @ivychelsgarden entrance 🙌🏼 so beaut 🎄
25 223511 hours ago
Hala Palandöken'deyiz lakin arkamdaki Erzurum kalesi değil :)
Kimin nazarı değdiyse tüm uçak seferleri iptal oldu. Cağ kebabını yedik ve üstüne keyif çayı içerken gelen mesaj üzerine durumumuzu güncelledik.
Şu an otelde milli sporlarımız olan tavla ve okey turnuvasını başlattık. Yakınlarda olan varsa çayımız, kahvemiz ve bol muhabbetimize bekleriz.
Bu foto da geçen ay gidip hala anlattığım Londra'dan 💙
Foto 👉🏻 @pukfashion
21 372812 hours ago
Just when I thought my love for gin couldn’t get any stronger, @gordonsginuk have launched a new premium gin...and it’s PINK 💗 Gordon’s Pink has a natural sweet berry taste - made with strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. A perfect gift and dinner table essential over the winter season 🎄 I conjured up mine today with Pink Spritz, Pink and Tonic (see link in bio)
Thanks to you all for an amazing 2017: sharing a whole range of posts from many parts of the world gaining inspiration from so many of you! Over 300,000 likes in a year is a lot of button pressing! And so appreciated. Without all your support and enthusiasm for what I do this journey wouldn't be nearly as worthwhile, fun or fulfilling. So thanks to each and everyone of you - I can't wait to share what I have in store for 2018!
From a little Roman settlement called Londinium, the city of London has come a long way to being a bustling metropolis which has become the synecdoche for history’s marriage to modernity. The city has oodles of familiarity all via pop culture, my top 5 recommendations for London.
1. West End Theatre - The apex of commercial theatre. Watch a play of choice at one of the West End Theatres and be prepared to be blown away by the onslaught of energy on stage and the inventiveness of an art form that has adapted wonderfully into the modern times.
2. Baker Street/ Platform 9 3/4 - Pick your choice of literary poison, for both your favourite detective and young wizard live in the same city. Do check how accurately did your imagination translate the descriptions from the books.
3. Oxford Street - Straight from the Monopoly board. It is difficult to intimidate a Mumbai fella with crowds and one of the world’s busiest shopping streets just did that. The window displays on the shops is art in motion.period
4. London Eye - Beautiful from both inside and outside. Take a ride in the slow moving Ferris wheel and find your way to a towering aerial view of the city that captures the city in all its architectural splendour.
5. Soho - The original fashion district. Filled with bars, tiny cafes, jazz clubs and neon lighting, the area is equal parts shady and fascinating. Situated bang in the middle of the city, it is the ideal spot to laze and watch the world pass by.
Available on Etsy - My 2018 calendar went down very well at the craft fairs this weekend, I’ll be selling them again this weekend but this evening I’ll make them available to buy on Etsy as well...while stocks last!! Here’s a preview of August (one of my favourite pages) and a full video preview will be posted soon along with the Etsy link...watch this space!
One last photograph taken in London’s iconic Carnaby Street. This is one of the many colourful parrots hanging around the shops.
ABOUT: All of the photographs and blog entries featured on this account are my own. I love to travel✈️ and often will share some of my experiences with you all. I’m also into my fitness 👊 and adore my pets 😻😻 so do expect them to pop up occasionally.
SUPPORT ME: Please take the time to double tap my photos and like ☑️ them. Your support means so much to me.
FOLLOW ME: If you’re after a fun account to follow ✅ with regular, original content then this is the one for you. My account is predominantly focused on my travel experiences but I do like to slip in the odd fitness or cat-related post!!!
CONTACT ME: I pride myself on answering as many of my DM’s 🤗 as possible, so if you ever have a question regarding one of my postings or travel locations then do direct message me.
Milline Low @millmillmiao is a recent graduate from Camberwell College of Arts with a major in Illustration. Pen
and ink have always been her favourite approach towards her works. She realizes that throughout
her work process, she seem to be able to work more comfortably on sketchbooks and scrap papers
as it prevents her from over-thinking. This is because whenever she was given an individual piece of
plain white paper, the thought of possibly ruining a good piece of paper gives her the inability to
work her lines naturally.
Hence most of her personal works are created in her sketchbooks rather than canvases and
individual pieces. Later on she would develop her drawings in the computer to give it a ‘finished’
look. Though the aid of design software enables her work to be able to be applied in relevant areas
like design and illustrations, she usually still prefers her drawings to stay in her sketchbooks.
She is currently trying her best to squeeze out more time to create more personal works while
working on a full time job.
Find out more here: