Passando aqui pra vocês lembrarem de mim!!! 🙈💁🏼 Agora vou treinar com esse calor de mais de 30°C. 😘😘
108 41892 hours ago
I used to be guilty of skipping my stretching alll the time, but now my body loves it! I have to be careful cause a 5 minute cool down stretch often turns into a 15 or 20 minute situation causing me to completely lose track of time. Which would be fine except that often translates into me being late to pick up Anderson from the Kid Care.😬🤦🏻♀️ Good thing he (usually😉) loves his time there! haha www.kelseywells.com/app
🇺🇸Do you know what I see when I look around? Beauty. .. •
Im a personal trainer and I feel connected with Mother Nature and I realize that there’s beauty everywhere. •
Listen to Felipito and chose a healthy lifestyle. You will have the body you always desired.
I feel that our body responds to the way we treat it: if you eat healthy, exercise regularly, sleep properly, you will have the body that you want.
I'm 30 years old and I feel great 👍 •
• 🇧🇷Você sabe o que eu vejo quando olho em ao meu redor? Beleza. ...
Eu sou um personal trainer, eu me sinto conectado com a Mãe Natureza e eu percebo que há beleza em tudo.
Ouça Felipito e escolha um estilo de vida saudável: você vai ter o corpo que você sempre desejou.
De verdade, eu sinto que o nosso corpo responde à maneira como nós o tratamos: se você se alimenta saudável, exercita regularmente, dorme adequadamente, você vai conseguir o que você almeja. .
Eu tenho 30 anos e eu me sinto ótimo 👍
HOW ABOUT EATING FOR DISEASE PREVENTION | The backlash on ‘clean eating’ came as a rejection of misogynistic diet culture and the rise of unqualified, misleading information on social media and in that case I agree with the revolt. However, I do and always will promote the benefits of a healthy diet because the absence of health is sickness and ain’t nobody got time for that.
The truth is that a lean body does not necessarily represent a healthy one and vice versa - so we need to stop thinking of health just in terms of what we ‘see’ and instead base it on measurable markers like resting heart rate, blood sugar levels, blood pressure, balanced hormones, quality stool (yep, that’s pooh), energy levels, heart rate variability, sleep quality etc. .
Sadly, I can’t really make those things very appealing on instagram (no one wants to see a picture of ideal stool pop up in their feed #poohgoals#poospo#digestedaf ) But it doesn’t make them any less important.
SO GRAB A PACK OF BROCCOLINI AND DO THIS:
Pre-heat your oven to 200degrees Celsius.
Oil up an oven proof dish, throw in your broccoli along with some olive oil, juice of half a lemon and a crushed clove of garlic. .
Mix it up with your hands because it’s sexier to do it that way.
Roast those babies for 15-20 mins (depending on the power of your oven).
Get that green goodness in and around your mouth.
It might not be as convenient as the microwave but who really wants soggy, microwave steamed, flavourless veggies....? Make your vegetables taste good and you’re more likely to consume them.
Cook up a huge batch and you can take some for lunch.
40 244410 hours ago
When the gym has become your second home🤓 post booty workout🍑✨ bun & hoodie type of weather❄️
This drink puts your body into a state of ketosis within 1 hour. If you know anything about the Keto diet, you know that ketosis is a natural state where your body burns fat for energy. Eating a strict Keto diet is hard, but drinking the exogenous ketones gives you all the benefits without the strict diet.
After having my baby I found that my life had become so sedentary – I was sitting and nursing for hours and hours a day. When I did get a break, all I wanted to do was zone out and watch TV or scroll through social media. I was craving carbs and sugar all day long.
How was I supposed to lose the baby weight when I was tired and hungry all the time?! I felt like I was in a perpetual self-defeating cycle.
Then I noticed my friend started posting about KETONES and how they were helping her eat LESS, LOSE weight, SLEEP better and have more ENERGY, FOCUS and mental CLARITY. It took me a little while because I’m so skeptical about this type of stuff, but I eventually reached out to see if I could have what she was having – what did I have to lose at that point?! And now I’m hooked – I’m no longer hungry all the time and when I do eat, I am motivated to eat healthy. I have so much more energy and focus and drive – it’s insane!
I can’t keep this to myself anymore. I HAVE to share this with my friends and family. It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
I have only twenty 10 day experiences available if you want to claim yours and try this for yourself! Because trust me, after a few days you'll be hooked!! I will be posting my results SOON!!! If you're curious and want to try these out, comment "INTERESTED" below or shoot me a message.
And for all my pregnant and nursing mamas out there - it's safe for you guys to use too! #pruviteveryday#pruvit#keto#ketomom#ketosis#fueledbyfat#weightlossjourney#weightloss#ketonedkrew#biohacking#biohacked#ketoneoperatingsystem#healthylifestyle#healthychoices#healthierhappierstronger
Não parece fácil, mas é. Desde que se faça o necessário.
O óbvio todos sabemos: atividade física voltada p/ ganho de massa muscular.
Já na alimentação, a "regra" não é tão geral assim. Mas algumas coisas são certas:
1) As refeições devem ter densidade NUTRICIONAL e não somente energética. O que eu quero dizer com isso: não basta a refeição ser rica em proteínas, carboidratos e calorias, ela tem que ser rica nas vitaminas e minerais que o seu corpo vai precisar na tarefa de "aumentar" os músculos.
2) Não basta tomar whey após o treino se ao longo do dia os músculos não são alimentados com mais proteínas. Mais importante que tomar suplementos, ou comer proteínas após o treino, é manter o nível ideal de aminoácidos no sangue ao loooongo do dia. Então, tem que colocar proteínas em todas as refeições SIM.
3) Whey não é a única proteína boa do mundo! O alimento sempre ganha pq vem junto com aqueles outros nutrientes que o seu corpo usa para fazer novas fibras musculares, lembra? Eu adoro whey, mas ele está longe de ser a "última bolacha do pacote", rs. Variedaaade gente!
4) O melhor momento para tomar whey ou comer proteínas não é logo após o treino, estudos novos saíram, a ciência evolui e hoje nos mostra que o momento que nosso corpo está mais apto a "fazer mais massa muscular" é cerca de 1:30h após o treino, sendo este o momento ideal para os músculos terem proteínas DISPONÍVEIS, ou seja, já digeridas e absorvidas. Então, se for tomar whey que seja 1:30h após o treino, já que sua absorção é rápida. Se for comer uma carne/frango ou peixe por exemplo, que seja entre 30 min após o treino para dar tempo de começar a digestão e absorção (isto vai variar de acordo com o que vem junto nesta refeição, então os ajustes são individuais). 5) "Tem como eu ganhar massa muscular fazendo low carb Nutri?" Sim! Mas temos que avaliar o que é ideal para VOCÊ com um mega rastreamento metabólico antes.
E aí, está disposta? 😊
As you can tell, little Miss Olivia was not happy. She was SCREAMING her head so I had to turn around to head back to the car at .85 miles. She did this yesterday too so i knew she wasn’t going to stop until I finally caved & took her out to hold her. I held her for awhile & our her back in to bolt to the finish with about .1 mile left. Of course, now that I’m done she’s a happy camper. Ha🤦🏽♀️😂😀 happy baby, happy mama. Needless to say, I will be going to the gym tonight to finish my miles for today.
All natural smoothie. Trying out the raw green protein smoothie 💚 😊😍 it’s filled with delicious ingredients to make them extra YUM like fruits, cinnamon, dates, nutmeg mixed with veggies, superfoods and roots 🥦🍇🥝🍓🥥🍃 it’s cleanse time for me! Thanks to @jusbyjulie for hookin’ it up and sending my 3 day cleanse right to my doorstep! 📦 🚪 .
They got some awesome deals for the holidays! Check out their website for
more info or drop a comment below 💚 .