Who’s in the mood for a breakfast wrap that takes under 10 minutes to do 🙋?
I had this as my lunch – you can see step by step how I did it in my story right now! I also saved it as a highlight because this is too simple and too delicious not for you guys to be able to go back to and try!
What you need:
▫️1 small tortilla
▫️1 mushroom or any other ingredient that you’d like to mix your eggs with
▫️Salt, pepper, cayenne
▫️Cream cheese and cheese are optional
How to make it:
1. Heat a pan to low heat (level 3 out of 9) and add up to 1 tsp of olive oil
2. Chop your mushroom
3. Heat the mushroom on the pan for about 1 minute
4. Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl
5. Lower the heat by one (level 2 out of 9)
6. Add the eggs to the pan
7. Spice the eggs with a little salt, pepper and cayenne
8. Grab a tortilla and spread with up to 1 tsp of Dijon mustard, optional to add up to 1 tsp of cream cheese and a little cheese
9. Flip the eggs so they look like an omelet
10. Heat the tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds to make it soft and easier to wrap
11. Add the eggs to the tortilla and wrap
12. Heat the pan up to high heat (level 7 out of 9)
13. Add the wrapped tortilla to the pan for up to 1 minute on each side to get it a little crunchy
This tortilla is the perfect breakfast or lunch!