Check out this plate hack by @marcusricefit
Details from his page:
The concept behind this one is pretty simple, and can be used to potentially put yourself in a calorie deficit without counting calories, though I always recommend doing that at least for a week or two to get a better feel for how much you are eating and become more aware
Just switch your classic 12-inch plate to a smaller 9-inch one. Eat three meals a day, including 20-40 g of protein at every meal. Half your plate should be veggies, and then round it out with some carbs and a little bit of healthy fat. Minimize liquid calories and snacking, and you should find yourself in a moderate calorie deficit
Once again, I recommend tracking calories for at least a week or two to get a better feel and make sure
I'm all about simplifying the process though and making it as unintrusive as possible. This is one way to help make that happen
Tag a friend who could use this!
2 846 minutes ago
FAT BURNING FINISHER CIRCUIT 🔥
3 exercises - 50 reps each in as few as sets possible - little rest in between! This will be sure to make you drip sweat & boost that metabolism! 💃🏼
1️⃣ burpees w/ push-up
2️⃣ high box step up
3️⃣ box jumps
Push yourself & go as fast as you can with little rest!! Make today a great day 😘 Save this workout & tag a friend to challenge them! 💃🏼❤️
Peanut Butter Fudgy Slice to jazz up ya Sunday Scaries 😈🥜🍫 no bake (pop in freezer to set), no wait (like a 20 min prep time), no refined sugars (besides choc) & no self control (cos this baby is yummy)
* 1 cup dates, pitted
* 1 cup dessicated coconut
* 1 cup almonds * 1/8 cup cacao powder (can omit or lessen)
* 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked
* 1 cup cashews, soaked
* ½ cup almond milk * 4 tbsp peanut butter
* 1/3 cup rice malt syrup (or alternative liquid sweetner)
* 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
* pinch salt
* ½ cup coconut oil, melted
* 1 cup peanuts, chopped finely
* Dark chocolate & more PB to melt then drizzle
1. Cover cashews and dates with water and leave to soak for a few hours before you need them (this makes them easier to blend later on). Drain and rinse before using.
2. Line the bottom and sides of a loaf tin with baking paper
3. Place crust ingredients in a food processor or blender & pulse until you get a grainy mixture, may need a little bit of water if suuper dry. Press crust evenly into base of loaf tin and place into the freezer
4. Place all filling except for coco oil in food processor & blend til smooth and creamy. Add in the coconut oil and blend until combined. Spread evenly on top of the base, using knife or spatula. Chop peanuts, melt choc & PB and drizzle dat shizzle all over. Place into the freezer to set for at least 3 hours. When set, cut into slices with a warmed knife. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Well this was day 2 for us back in a real gym.
Not going to lie, we are both loving being back.
Our building gym might allow us to maintain, but let’s be honest we’re all training to chance those gains💯💪🏼
1 593:29 AM Feb 25, 2018
An apple is made from the seed and inside the apple still exists the seed.
We are made from the particles and matter of universe so inside of us resides the universe.
Space travel is not just getting in a space ship and traveling out, it’s also closing your eyes(or keeping them open) and traveling within.
Astro projecting on the regular.