Another shot of my Healthy No Bake Brownies. 😍 The recipe is on my blog, both in English and German, direct link in bio.
I was tagged by Nisha @rainbowplantlife to share 10 facts about myself:
1) I am a very sensitive soul, an introvert, spiritual and I love to spend time with like-minded people.
2) I went vegetarian when I was 6 years old because back then my sister saw a documentary about a slaughterhouse and we both stopped eating meat.
3) I became a vegan in September 2011 because I developed cystic acne as an adult. It was really bad and after reading that dairy might cause it, I went vegan and didn't regret it for one second. My acne went away and never came back.
4) I started my Instagram account to spread the vegan message. I only learned 6 years ago how cruel the dairy and egg industry is!
5) I love to bake 😍 I could spend hours in the kitchen to create new recipes, it's my passion and so much fun.
6) I hate to shoot smoothies! 😂 For me nothing is more difficult than to decorate and shoot a smoothie, that's why you barely see them in my feed.
7) Animals are everything to me. 🙏 I rescued 2 cows from slaugher, 4 stray dogs, 1 horse and 1 cat. I saved numerous dogs from the street and my boyfriend and I are feeding wild cats, dogs, geese and ducks every single day just because we love them. You might have seen them in my stories.
8) I was a competitive figure skater when I was a child + teenager and pretty successful in Germany. I traveled through Europe with my lovely mom because there were competitions in almost every big European city.
9) My boyfriend and I left cold Germany shortly after I finished school 14 years ago. 🌴 We now live in the Caribbean.
10) I love pizza, rainbow salads, fruits and brownies / weird combo I know 😄
Thanks if you took the time to read all these 10 facts about me 💚
How can anyone look at baby Batman from Rancho Relaxo (@boochaces) and think of food... he loves to be cuddled, he has ears to hear, eyes to see, a brain to think, legs to walk... so why so you feel that he can't feel pain or love...
it has been proven that pigs are smarter than dogs, and can solve problems just as well chimpanzees. 🐷=🐶=🐱The only difference between a dog or a cat and a pig is YOUR PERCEPTION!
#Repost@boochaces Baby Batman falls asleep nestled in my arms after eating his breakfast. ❤ Pigs are brilliant creatures. Pigs are loving. Pigs are playful. Pigs are everything your dog is - only smarter. For those of you who still pay people to torture pigs by eating bacon and ham, I have one question for you. Why? The taste? Come on. There are meat substitutes that are healthier for you. For Batman, try to stay away from eating meat today - and then challenge yourself to go even further than that and make your goal a plant-based diet. Live longer. Save lives. Save the planet. Go vegan.
Thank you @boochaces for all you do for the animals and thank you for always supporting my work
Go to @boochaces and click on the link on her bio or go to RanchoRelaxoNJ.com and support this incredible woman's mission to save the animals
To get your Perception tee, go to AlbaParisArt.com or click on the link on my bio (@albaparis)
Tag a photo with your #albaparis gear for a chance to get featured ❤📷
139 356612 hours ago
@beanfieldssnacks GIVEAWAY 🎉🎉🎉
Last chance to enter for a chance to win 3 x 6packs of Beanfields chips mixed flavors!
To enter, simply:
. 🌱Tag 3 friends in the comments below ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That's it! The winners will be chosen at random and announced here tomorrow. Each winner will get a 6 pack of mixed flavors. U.S. only for shipping reasons! Good luck 💛🎉 #ad#bestofvegan
209 18647 hours ago
This popular fruit is a powerhouse of nutrients. Guava is a good source of energy, dietary fiber, and vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, thiamine, and riboflavin. It also contains essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and potassium. If the traditional adage says that, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away,” in Europe and America, the phrase is probably changed to, “a few guavas in the season keeps the doctor away for the whole year,” in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world where guavas typically grow.
The intake of guava can also help those patients who suffer from diabetes. High level of dietary fiber in guava helps lower blood glucose levels in the body. Studies have shown that consuming guava can help prevent the appearance of type-2 #diabetes.
Guavas are an extremely good source of vitamin A, which is well known as a booster for vision health. Guava can help slow down the appearance of cataracts, macular degeneration and improve the overall health of the eyes. It helps protect the cells in your eyes and can also prevent deterioration of #eyesight.
One of the most important benefits of adding guava to your diet is its ability to inhibit the growth and metastasis of cancerous cells. There have been numerous studies done in recent years on guava’s effects primarily on prostate cancer, breast cancer, and oral cancers. #Guava leaf oil acts as an antiproliferative substance and has actually proven to be more effective than some leading modern medicines in reducing cancerous growths. #Guavas are also rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that can reduce prostate cancer risk. The same antioxidant has also shown its efficacy in inhibiting the growth of breast cancer cells, though more tests are to be done to support this finding.
The naturally high content of #VitaminC in guavas, which are four times higher than the content found in #oranges (the traditional vitamin C powerhouse), helps huge boost the immune system. #uglybynature
I don't drink often, but when I do it's just coconut water & usually not alcohol because I stay healthy AF🍹 #gotcha#hydrate
**True story, I was going to post this picture with my coconut & Thai food the other day but bae convinced me to post a different picture so he could post his coconut/ Thai food picture first, so that when I posted mine it would look like I copied him but TRUTH BE TOLD it was my idea first. Now yall know @nimai_delgado is full of trickery. TRICKERY👿🔪😂
No sé cuando desayunamos esto... pero son fresas y tomates de verdad, que saben a fresas y tomates de verdad 💚
1 89:17 AM Aug 19, 2017
Great refueling meal of pasta, beans and veggies, simple but tasty AF 😎 after what seemed like a long time of travelling and eating less than ideal foods especially on planes we are back eating our simple (mostly whole) foods that digest well and fuel us 💯✔️🙌